the-bass-catcher

New Jann's Netcraft Lure Bodies

I've been duped several times by tackle suppliers and their unpainted crankbaits. Just wanted to ask anyone if they've seen these in person before I invest any money at all in them. If you haven't seen them, they look nice, almost Japanese quality details. But it looks as though they've gotten rid of the Middle N :cry: Oh well, that's how it goes.

Every now and then, I get a few of the plastic bodies when I order the stuff I really need. They swim well.

My theory is that there is only one secret plastics plant than does injection molded lure bodies. Look closely at a well stocked lure department. You'll see the same bodies in different packages. Keep in mind that more and more of the name brand lure companies are getting bought up by just a few "umbrella" companies. Jann's seems to be getting better at being tapped into the secret source.

The last batch of plastic bodies that I got had a brand name molded into the side.

I guess what I'll beating around the bush about is this: Get some.

Thanks for the replies all! The new popper they have even looks like it has the carved out mouth that spray through the gills when popped! They look just like japanese lures (though they are probably not). They even have a jointed sammy-style lure with three body sections. I've been ripped off before though, don't wanna waste my money. The Norman lures they stock are generally of good quality, though some of the balls in the rattle chambers are sometimes glued stuck. Cullin8s, lemme know how they look quality wise and the action they have! Thanks again