jerkbait

Big Crank!

A yeah, there is a lot of that salt in all my baits. It is Poplar with oil and thinner for seal and 12 grams of lead between the hook and lip.That one is going to a real good striper fisherman from Ky who learned me a bunch! Did a mini version of the same bait. It is 1" and 5/16 oz.

Jig Man's gonna love it. One very talented dude there!

Yeah Jigs is top-notch bait builer and real good fisheman. I offered the blue one below and was suprised that he said gizzard being famous for blue and all. Prolly figured to paint his own blue one! Got a swimmer series on the bench right now inspired by APB's work. I will bet some pictures up as soon as they swim.

Jerk!

3blushad.jpg

3blushad.jpg

3blushad.jpg

3blushad.jpg

3blushad.jpg

3blushad.jpg

3blushad.jpg

3blushad.jpg

1263_thumb.attach

Well if you gents are going to talk about me :oops: guess I gotta jump in too :P That Gizzard will make a nice Hybrid snack! Thats what I had in mind when you showed me some of the earlier versions. Don't be dissin the blue either or I'll show you the power of blue when we fish this spring! Good stuff Jerkbait, I look forward to introducing them to some striped friends of ours B)

Andrew (Jigman)

Well if you gents are going to talk about me :oops: guess I gotta jump in too :P That Gizzard will make a nice Hybrid snack! Thats what I had in mind when you showed me some of the earlier versions. Don't be dissin the blue either or I'll show you the power of blue when we fish this spring! Good stuff Jerkbait' date=' I look forward to introducing them to some striped friends of ours B)

Andrew (Jigman)[/quote']

Welcome aboard APB(Jig Man). Please don't be shy, Show the boys and girls what you have made.