Husky

Wanna see a really big CB under construction?

Yes, most of the baits I make are 6+ inches and high profile like the pic you attached. Have also gone larger, but then backed off due to in-experience. Have played with smaller crank versions for bass, I can make them quicker and learn faster. The LOVE is in making the big boys though. I may start on the bog ones again once I learn a bit more about lip, weight, and construction.

Had an awesome Musky trip to Canada this year for the opener. Cool and wet but they were moving well. Had a couple of quality 5 fish days.

Spinner.

That is a biggun. I swam the 5"ers today and they were wide and wild. I got them to dive about 2' but plan on just keeping under the surface. I am showing them to some local creek muskies this weekend so I will let you know how the local girls like them. I just finished painting a 9" stick bait that is awaiting hooks. Will post pictures soon. Great looking mold, I gotta try that soon.

Thanks for the excellant tutorial by the way

Jerk!

That is a biggun. I swam the 5"ers today and they were wide and wild. I got them to dive about 2' but plan on just keeping under the surface. I am showing them to some local creek muskies this weekend so I will let you know how the local girls like them. I just finished painting a 9" stick bait that is awaiting hooks. Will post pictures soon. Great looking mold' date=' I gotta try that soon.

Thanks for the excellant tutorial by the way

Jerk![/quote']

Hey Jerk, :oops:

I envy you as we're iced in and thanks for the props. It Reached 0 today, for a HIGH BTW can I just call you JB. :rolleyes: BTW Etch n Sketch sired that "Log". I'm sending it N of the 49th real soon.

Be well

Mike P

B) Hi Husky

Very impressive. Can't wait to get that bad boy up here. For those who want know it's a medium diver with lots of wiggle, excellent for rock piles and weeds. Had a few musky guides test it for me and they fell in love with it. Thanks again for all your help and amazing work.

PS working on a 13" sucker want to mould it hahahaha :rolleyes:

Well the trip to the creek got cancelled today when my buddies 4x4 F250 hit a tree on my road. The good news is that the St Croix rods are alright! Freezing rain and more to come. We hoped to get out infront of it but guess not :pissed:

Down to the shop to knock off the 00 AC since they get so hard to come by.

Would love to send have you guys try out some of these southern musky lures up in real musky country.

Jerk!