apb

pikies

I have lurked here for a while. A couple of guys (thanks Jerkbait and Husky) recently guilted me into signing up and posting a few photos. These are pikie minnow type plugs I did on the lathe. Largest is 9 inches and 5 oz, small one is 1 1/2 inches and 1/16 inch. All but the small one are thru-wired. All are of Alaskan Yellow Cedar. The small one I use on the ultra-light when I take the nephews and nieces bluegill fishing. The rest are for stripers.

Andrew

apb_pikies.jpg

apb_pikies.jpg

apb_pikies.jpg

apb_pikies.jpg

apb_pikies.jpg

apb_pikies.jpg

apb_pikies.jpg

apb_pikies.jpg

1268_thumb.attach

Husky, you are too kind :oops: Cabelas has nothing to worry about, I have no plans to give up valuable fishing time to compete with them :lol: If you ever want to test a foam bait on freshwater stripers, drop me a line and we'll work out a trade.

Andrew

Husky' date=' you are too kind :oops: Cabelas has nothing to worry about, I have no plans to give up valuable fishing time to compete with them :lol: If you ever want to test a foam bait on freshwater stripers, drop me a line and we'll work out a trade.

Andrew[/quote']

Duly Noted. Will call.

Who is this Andrew and what have you done with Jigman? :twisted:

I tossed Jigman in my melting pot and used him for ballist in plugs :twisted::P Actually, the name was already taken on the site, so I picked an alternate name I used on other sites.

Jerkbait, sounds like it was a painting day all around. Painted up 36 plugs yesterday too. I'm sure at least one of them will end up spending some quality time with you :wink:

Andrew

Can't wait to see the new paints APB. Especially since I hope to posess some. Loading up some picts of the whole group to the gallery. Take a look APB and we will do some trading. I need some input on YYZ paint patterns. I will send your shad out after I make Bates drool over it at the WV sport show next weekend. Another frosty day so I be buildin'.

Jerk!