siebler_custom_baits

What do you fish from?

Skeeter.

I heard that the bottom hull was used on the new ranger z boat, I dont know if tahts true but its something I heard.

That hull takes a pounding.

I sucked a ice bag in sunday and got a 1 second over heat alarm before I was able to shut it down the rod went through the block.

Our lakes due to all the rain are cover with junk.

Delw

Either my partners new Stratos 20ss w/ 225 merc or my "Bass Rig" which is an 18 ft Trihull with Front and rear decks MK65 Trolling motor Merc 150 and cooler livewell also Lorance electronics. I have to say that most of my best days have come in my non Tourney "Bass Rig" including a 28.25 lb 5 fish limit from Lake Sonoma. Not the prettiest on the water but it does the job. And when prefishin for a tourney I dont have to worry about guys lookin at what Im doing cause they think Im just Joe Blow local fisherman. HeHe :wink:

The end of November I had an aneuriam on my aorta burst. Apparently people don't survive this but for some reason the good Lord threw me back. At age 73 I wasn't ready. After spending a month on my back in the hospital, four surgeries, then two weeks in a nursing home for PT so I could walk again I'm now builting up strength at home.

There are many things I won't be able to do for a long time, if at all, and one of them is to get into a boat. So my fishing from now on willl be restricted to docks and from a bank. I'll just train the fish to come to me rather than chasing them all over a lake.

It will be a few months before I can wet a line, but I'm starting to make lures again. Good strengh therapy for the hands.

Now I know the reason for the handicaped fishing docks. Thanks to all who have devoted time to building them.

:D

Phil

I fish in a 17 ft Tracker Targa with baitwells as well as livewells. 90 hp Mercury, 2 humminbirds, motorguide pro 70 trollin motor.

I also use a 1958 15 ft. Lone Star aluminum boat. (Don't make them that good any more, was made by former air craft builders). small motorguide trolling motor and a portable humminbird. You can get back in the shallow rough places with this boat. Not very comfortable, but it has lots of memories. I trotlined with it during the 60's. Bass fished back in the brush on Toledo Bend with it in the early 70's. Dad left it to me and I wouldn't take anything for it.

Cal

Depends on where Im fishing! LOL

I fish small lakes and rivers out of a 15 Ft Monarch Aluminum Semi V

I fish inshore saltwater out of a 18 ft Mako

I plan on buying another boat and putting the Monarch in the garage for some much needed work looking at either a Tracker Grizzly or Sea Ark Striper.

When I go offshore fishing I fish out of either a 32 Contender or a 38 footer forget the make, but it has a cabin opposed to the Contender which is a Center console boat. Those are my friends boats....only way I could afford something that big was if I won the lotto and won again to pay for the fuel those things use! :|

Here's my fleet:

Kayaks - OK Drifter, Perception Swing

Gheenoe - 15'4" Hi-sider with 15HP Evinrude

Canoe - Mad River Adventure 16

Bank/Wade - Hiking boots or Simms flats sneakers

Don't do the float tube thing living in South Florida. Lots of big toothy critters that like dangling bits. I realize there are Floridians who float tube and I salute you! :wink: But I'll wade, how weird is that?

Ken