siebler_custom_baits

What do you fish from?

CJ,

I've been focused on other things this year, that I have not done any fishing since last year. I don't even have a fishing license yet 8O. I will need to save up some money to get me one and for my fiancee too. I also traded-in my old car for a new one and now I need to get a roof rack for it too in order to transport my kayak. As you can see, I have gotten a bit behind on things that matter most... FISHING... :D

We'll get together soon. Good luck for the tourney!

Just picked up my new (for me) boat 3 weeks ago.

99 Ranger 518VX, 200 Optimax, 8" Jack plate, 101 Minn Kota, X135 up front, X15MT at consol.

First day out in it I landed my personal best a 9.1 LM. Ended up with one of my best 5 fish sacks also 28 lbs at Lake Sonoma, CA

Lovin it.

Mr B

I fish out of a 1978 15.5ft Hurst Bass Boat, with 70hp. Got it Feb 05 $700 bucks, rebuilt 90% of deck , stringers and all of transom, new carpet, new electronics, new trolling motor, rewired, buffed and waxed, prob got $1400 in it by now. Still needs tweaking to suite me .. but Ive hauled in a bunch of Bass out of that boat since I got water worthy July 4th.

My wife says its my mistress.. 8O , but wait till she see's how much time Im gonna be spending making baits :lol: