Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vanillagorilla

In need of an old Rebel crankbait - HELP!

11 posts in this topic

Guys, my Dad started Bass fishing with his buddies after retirement about 6 years ago. Since that time he has made fast friends with some retired tournament anglers, and they fish 2-3 days a week.

Long story short they talk about the old 5/8 ounce Rebel Fastrack craw crankbait like it is the Holy Grail of Bass fishing!

If any of you knows the whereabouts of some of these and would part with some please e-mail or pm me. His Birthday is coming up in Feb and I would like to have one or two custom painted as a gift for him.

I can't find one anywhere Coley, it is my understanding the only difference from current models is the "fastrack" lip. Apparently Rebel still puts these lips on their saltwater size baits. Thanks for the reply :D

Rebel Fasttrack

Picture courtesy of E-Bay auction. Found in saltwater, but don't know if it's what you're looking for?

fast_track.jpg

fast_track.jpg

fast_track.jpg

fast_track.jpg

fast_track.jpg

fast_track.jpg

fast_track.jpg

fast_track.jpg

1284_thumb.attach

Yep, Jake thats the right lip, it just needs to be attached to a 58 ounce crawdad body. I keep watchin E-bay , but have rolled snake eyes so far.

Boy, that's a tough one :!:

Well 1st things 1st, we need to learn how to spell :?

Rebel Fastrac

Type 'fastrac' into the e-bay search. They have some of the old shad type, one in a crawdad pattern. But I didn't see any actual crawdad bodies? But it's a start :wink:

might know where one is, i saw a rebel fast track lipped crank the other day in a antique mall booth. I'll pick it up if its there next time i go.

EDIT:

Nevermind just saw the post above. since you found some i think i will pick it up for myself if its there next time :)

Before you use them you should get someone from the boards to make you a mold so you can replicate them and will not have to scavenge for them any more--just a thought

I have tons of FasTracs that I would definately be willing to part with. They are not craw though. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Catch em up

Brian