Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badfish03

Bagley's Smoo?

15 posts in this topic

Found several on Ebay I am working on :rolleyes:

looking for other possible stashes :lol:

Robert

I'm actually looking for a couple of these to do some experimentation on and make a foam mold from.

From the auction:

THE BILLS ARE CUSTOM FABRICATED TO RUN SHALLOW

Did someone redo the bills and forget the lineties 8O

I have seen them at Bass Pro in Charlotte. They were in a package called Bagley Classics. Check there or try the Bagley site.

Skeeter

JerkBait' date='

Did you notice anything funny about those Smoo's??? They didn't have any line tie's.

Tuff-Tackle[/quote']

I contacted the seller and he is selling them without the line ties 8O

seems like a waste to do all that work fer nothin.

Just went back to look! That is something I would do, make a bait with no tie. Still at 6 bucks I would run a screw in them for that. 3.50 flat shipping is a little stupid though.

I'd like to find a 5" Smoo to copy. A friend of mine had one and it was a great Musky bait. I think it was sold primarily as a salt water bait. He bought it in Galveston one summer and brought it back to WI to try it for Musky. It was deadly. Never could find one.

I'd like to find a 5" Smoo to copy. A friend of mine had one and it was a great Musky bait. I think it was sold primarily as a salt water bait. He bought it in Galveston one summer and brought it back to WI to try it for Musky. It was deadly. Never could find one.

I think there is one on Ebay at the moment

Badfish03, I think they are all #2 or #3's. I watch ebay pretty close and I never see the #5. Unless, you have found one somewhere else. I search "Bagley Smoo".

I'll go back and check but I thought I found one on an oddball search. I wasn't using the word smoo in the search when I found it if I remember correctly. I was looking at the different fry and bluegill lures made by Bagley when I ran across it.

Robert

Party Crasher,

I have one, not really interested in selling it, but would be glad to loan it to you to copy.

Dean