SebBass

Peacock Bass Pattern

Thanks guys, I had someone ask me to do some peacock bass patterns and this is what I came up with. Hope he likes!! Red-g8r there is no real secret to my stencils. Just a basic stensil and spray. I cut them out with a pen knife and they do take a long time sometimes but that really is it. Just take the time to make a clean stencil and spray. If you have any specific ? email me I will be glad to help out since I really only started 6 months ago and received all my info from you guys on this board. Thank again guys for eveything. Talk to you soon.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes they are metal, the lures are called Rebel Jawbreaker. I did them for a customer and the have metal lips. I use a Badger 155 anthem airbrush. Coley I have seen your crankbaits and all I can say is WOW, keep up the good work. Thanks again

Here is the final Peacock bait with the clearcoat. I appreciate all the praise. I just received some Legendary Lure Betty Bugeaters and can't wait to start working on them. Hope my paintjob can be as amazing as the craftsmenship of the lure! Thanks to Larry at Legendary Lures.

peacockbass_copy.gif

peacockbass_copy.gif

peacockbass_copy.gif

peacockbass_copy.gif

peacockbass_copy.gif

peacockbass_copy.gif

peacockbass_copy.gif

peacockbass_copy.gif

111_thumb.attach