Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husky

I just threw out my paint brushes!

6 posts in this topic

Because I found that those Chenille covered wires you see at the craft stores work better. I just cut them in half, double up one end and use that as my applicator for top coating. There are no hairs to pull out and it lays the top coat down smooth and evenly. I get 25 for 79 cents at Wally World. Just flip them in the trash when finished! JMHO!

Could you send us a pic, so i can try to find them here in Brazil and have a try ? :?:

For you, my friend, anything!

ForHilton.jpg

Interesting, great idea too. I have a heck of a time finding brushes that aren't too expensive. Since I'm working on big baits I like a brush that is about 3/4" across. No craft stores in the dusty town of mine and Wal-Mart doesn't have anything either. So I end up buying more spendy brushes and cleaning them all the time, a hassle!

jed

Interesting' date=' great idea too. I have a heck of a time finding brushes that aren't too expensive. Since I'm working on big baits I like a brush that is about 3/4" across. No craft stores in the dusty town of mine and Wal-Mart doesn't have anything either. So I end up buying more spendy brushes and cleaning them all the time, a hassle!

jed[/quote']

Jed, I found these in the Craft Section at my local Walmart.

:idea: I just Top Coated a few lures and I took the liberty to bump this for those who missed it. :idea: