ROBZILLA

Plug Passing?

Ok guy I think we have enough Guy's to get started I have received the following names for the Lure Swap.

The Greek, Rock Fish,Husky Legandary Lures, William,Triple C Customs, Finneous Frog , Etch A Sketch, Savacs, Lincoya ,Skeeter, Seminole Fan, Jerk Bait, Swede, Brug Man,And last but not least Zillas custom painted lures.

This gives us 16 Guy's to trade with, now if it's ok with EVERYONE and you will have to let me know quick. We have a couple guy's from Europe who wish to take place in the swap. We will need everyones "OK" on it,Because of shipping or what ever I need to know if every one will be happy with this arrangement.

Give me a solid week to get things rolling, and I'll figure out the logistics, and get this puppy started. Thankyou all that put your names in. shows that we have a bunch of good guy's on board! B)

And for those who were a bit late please keep sending names in. I can always start another swap I don't think it wil be a problem.

I"ll let the rest of you know when it will start, don't forget to answer the question above and let me know.

Robby. "ZILLA"

Oops, I was away for a few days & missed this. Am I still able to be IN?

My Addy is as follows:

Anthony Ooi (aka LaPala :D)

188, Taman Tunku Tabor

05150 Alor Star, Kedah,

Malaysia.

(Now my addy is in the open I wonder if I'll be getting spam mails too :D)

Cool, it's confirmed then. I'm IN.

As for consent for sending to Europe, I've no problem with that. :D I'm evern further than Europe :D

PS: As for logistics of sending overseas, I suggest we do the passing without the hardware (hooks, splitring)? Makes a slightly lighter package & I hate to see the beutiful works get scratched :D Just include notes on what hardware was used.