TRIPLE C CUSTOM LURES

best place to buy createx?

Beyond a discount price of A.C.moores I would have to buy it in 8 oz. size to come out ahead. Bulk buying is always cheaper. Have you checked out " Wildlife Paints" ( made for air brushing)? Just happen to live down the road from them. The more I buy > the less it is by a big margin. (by volume). The 1 ,2 & 4 oz. bottles of anything are expensive. Wildlife paint will not need thined like createx after being exposed to the air. If any jet foules up > then you follow directions given.

They say that their paints dont need thinning. That is definately something that interests me. I also like there colors selections...look past the color chart... there are flip flop colors here guys. What is retarder/cleaner? Gloss flateners...could be cool.... Boatnik..in your opinion do these paints spray better through the airbrush than regular createx? That is what they advertise... I am ready to order ... what are their recomendations for cleaning dried paint off the tip... you had mentioned this before?? definately like these colors...

They claim that you use water to thin this paint if needed. You will notice how thin it is compared to createx. This paint was originally designed for taxidermist. Not sure about all the questions you have but with "wildlife" I just use a bottle of hot water when I'm done and jet the needle as if you were still painting. Any paint thats on after that > I use thinner. Retardent > is to slow down the drying time like for blending. The gloss flatener and other questions > you just e-mail them and they will explain. One of there best floor techs has left them so I have no one to question at there place when I visit.