kidlizard

Avacado & Cinnamon

Hey guys,

I got so much help with the olive blue, maybe you can help get me started on a cinnamon and a avacado using only lurecraft coloring.

I searched and I have determined that most cinnamon is basically a light brown with a touch of red. Avacado looks like a dark green pumpkin??

Not popular colors in my area, but a customer wants them. Any help will be appreciated very much.

Hey Kid:

LC has an avacado color straight out of the bottle now!!! Your on for cinnamon in my opinion. Or you can get some of LC's Amber Brown...its cinnamon to me!!!

Jim

PS My avacado has been green pumkin with touch of brown, yellow and 1 drop of black. I didn't write down the recipe I used to make it the one time I had to (duh!!!!!) but those were definitely the colors I used!!

Avocado is nice, but again.......most fishermen are thinking of a darker avocado. Add some black to Lure Craft's avocado and it's a done deal.

Cinnamon is one of those "interesting" colors because there are many different shades.

Here's the basic three that I've found:

1) Basic Cinnamon (like Yamamoto's): just a very, very light brown......nothing else. 1 drop of brown per 3 ounces of plastic.

2) Oxblood or Crawfish Cinnamon: In 4 ounces of plastic......5 drops MF crawfish, 1 drop red, 1 drop purple.

3) Red Cinnamon: In 4 ounces of plastic......4 drops amber brown, 2 drops red.

I know this is confusing, but it's always best to ask the customer to send you a sample cinnamon that he or she wants, or at least get a picture from them.

Chris