bigbasser

Z Lizard hits the bigtime on Schooled with Denny!!!!

Recently, one of my buddies Paul got picked to fish on the show on ESPN Schooled with Denny. He fished Beaver lake I believe. Anyways he asked me to pour him some hand pours for the show. I made a couple Z lizards in black and red flake. He got two of them the day before he left. Paul caught one fish the whole day. Luckily it was an 11 pounder caught on my handpoured Z lizard soaked in Kickn Bass Craw! It was awesome to hear he caught it on one of my baits and not only was it his biggest bass to date, it was on national tv! Thanks to all the guys on TU for answering my dopey questions and to Big Z for designing a great bait. I do not take credit in any way,shape, or form for the design of the Z lizard. I just poured it. I'll let you guys know when the show airs. I believe Paul said sometime in July. -Joe

Guys, sorry I forgot to mention it but the show was on July 2nd. Z, they edited the part where Paul thanks me and he melts the bait back together with a lighter. LOL You can't see it but it definitely was a Z LIZ. The bass was an absolute slob though. Wondering if anybody caught the show. If any body sees a rerun the guys name is Paul Ritchie from Long Island NY.