Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vytautas

Some photos from photo session :)

16 posts in this topic

Fantastic Job Vy. You blow moi away. What printer u use for printing those decals? (colors are real vibrant!!) And u used transparent or white decal paper?

Keep em coming man.

Fantastic Job Vy. You blow moi away. What printer u use for printing those decals? (colors are real vibrant!!) And u used transparent or white decal paper?

Keep em coming man.

thanks LaPala :)

I am using InkJet Canon Pixma iP1000 - the cheapiest I've found,

Maybe the colors are such because of Photoshop touch :D I've used transparent paper

ah, and one more thing - you have to paint the lures white, gold or any pearl color before the decal - it gives lifelike look

8O Those are great, as usual! I always look foward to reading your posts as they are either ultra informative or just plain loaded with eye candy!

Good luck with your website.

Mike P

Love your work. Those are stunning, as good as anything Ralapa puts out. Like the ice shot also, a good pic goes a long way. If the lure swap is still going on, I wanna be on the receiving side of V's lures!

There are no words to describe your work.

Fantastic, unbelievable and beyond belief

are not enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Coley

Completely amazing! Leaves one speechlees (and those who know me can attest that I am not speechless often)! I am having a hard time thinking of something to say in the way of praise, words cannot clearly state the quality of those baits.

I agree with everyone. Vytautus has always been a great tallent. Even years ago when he was starting he was doing work that was above many others. Great work Vy.

Skeeter

Yes, Everyone is correct. Inspiring work :!: :!: These lures reflect the quality and the amount of work that has gone into their creation. They should sell themselves! Congratulations on a job very well done.

Dean

first I want to say - WOW 8O

When I posted these photos, I couldn't imagine, that my lures will like you so much. I really appreciate it because all of you guys are making superb lures.

I've learned alot on this board (hope I gave something back...), I've started making foam lures because of you all guys...

I hope this is the start for my new life as a lure maker...

Thanks again for the kind words

Proud to be part of tackleunderground