Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emptycooler

NEW MUSKY JERK BAIT

8 posts in this topic

This is a new jerk bait i have been working on.They dive 1 to 3 feet also a deep diver that will go down to 9 feet.I would like any comments you may have. THANK YOU

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

img014_131.jpg

img013_160.jpg

1439_thumb.attach

1440_thumb.attach

Very nice baits. I particularly like the finishing on it. (However I suspect there might be some torn lingerie, brassieres around the house to create those nice pattern :grin: 8O:wink: )

and Welcome aboard. Hope to see more of your beautiful furnishings.

These baits look like they need to undergo extensive, in-depth, open water, live action testing. Send them to me and I will ( :wink: )" test" them for you.

Great work I love the paint jobs on them.

I'm with Cheese on this one! Sign me up for a job a field tester. Nice looking finishes.

What kind of action to they have and how big are they?

Beautiful! 8O

Ok, How do you do it? Is it a black base w/ the green shot over lace? or a light base w/ black?? I would love a hint on how to get that finish :cry:

Comments ? Looks like a RIZZO lure or a modified version of the BIG T Rizzo lure. Its not easy trying to create something new is it? Look at the 2005 Rollie & Helen's musky shop magazine. A simple Zarra Spook looking lure has about 5 different names. Nice lure! Just thought you might like to hear something negative or it could be positive depending on how you see it. GOOD WORK!

Thank you all for the feedback! The lures action is like a suick. The angle in the front eliminates the need for a metal tail in back of the lure. I make these in 7,8 and 9 inches with eight different colors. You can email me if you have any questions. muskyman@verizon.net