Husky

Table Top Epoxy

That is where I buy my epoxy from.....I buy the thickest viscosity they offer, and mix it with some thinner stuff for the winter months here. Be aware..the hardener that they use is super slow. I have better luck using Devcon hardener with USC resin. You need to play around until you come up with a combo that works for you. This stuff tends to trap a lot of bubbles also. Haven't found the perfect epoxy for what we do yet. Too slow and we get to look at the lure for days before we can touch it. Too fast and it separates from the basecoats We need to have a chemist friend like Hughes does.

You have found the perfect epoxy....

You just do not know the secrets to using it yet.

No such animal exists. All clear coats have their pros and cons. Some work better for certain applications. A lot is personal preference. Unless your plugs never see water or don't catch fish, all clear coats will eventually be destroyed.

Andrew

Let's see....... we had Etex' date=' Spraying Etex, Moisture Cured Urathane, and now the greatest epoxy there is. :rolleyes: If I were you guys I would not delay and make my appointment at the detox center NOW !!!

Skeeter B)[/quote']

As long as it's not Devcon, I'm all for it! :lol:

The Etex Devil is right. I am pretty closed minded. But there is a reason for that. I have been on this type of a site now for almost 5 yrs. I have seen and tried alot of different things, and so have alot of other people. Not that I have tried it all...... but I am done with it for awhile. In over 4 yrs. of making baits I have had only two baits fail due to the clearcoat. They were both my own personal baits. I have Never had a bait returned due to a clearcoat failure. That is good enough for me. I had to put my 2 cents in on this thing. You gotta understand that. You gentlemen have fun. I wish you success.

Skeeter B)