• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 cullin8s

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:00 PM

His name is Andre Moore, he is also a Professional fisherman on both BASS and FLW tours, his lure company is making enough money to keep him fishing both tours. Yes i saw that, i have it on DVR actually. He said that its not worth 500k to keep a few people from copying his baits. He also said he named his baits the semi Xrated names because the industry needs to lighten up a little bit, not to offend anyone. Then at the end of the show he listed some of the names of the baits and colors and the bleeped it all (even tho that was mostly a joke most could be said on the air) then they said a few F words (bleeped of course) to each other in their closing comments in good fun of course and i personally thought it was hilarious stuff. The sweet beaver though a double meaning is actually named after Beaver Lake in AR, he won the Walmart Open there in i believe it was 2000, that money (200K) helped get his lure company off the ground, then he won again this year, i was at the final days weigh in.