SeminoleFan

Clear labels...

Guys.. I tried two experiments this morning..

I used overhead transparencies to create my name on and glued them to my crank bait and then finished with devcon.. Didn't look to bad. you could see the glue lines on thru the bait..

Then I used Clear labels and did the same thing.. I prefer the labels over the transparancies because they are self adhesive.. plus they look better..

Now I was wondering if anyone else has done something similar.. like maybe Black dots or gills.. scale pattern.. Kinda like Mann's Citrus Shad..

etc..

I guess you could do two part eyes if you had a color inkjet computer...

Just a few ideas to discuss..

Rick

SeminoleFan

I played around with decals a while back. I made one that covered the entire side. It had scales, a fin, logo and date. These are extremely thin (and a pain to apply) but the results are satisfactory. The front edge was covered by the handpainted gill. The other edges weren't all that noticable.

Decal paper can be bought at www.micromark.com or a hobby shop that handles RC cars or airplanes. You run it through a laser printer.

ll_propjob_perch_scale.jpg