out2llunge

Kudo's to Behr Products

I've been using Behr Clear Lac for years as a sealer coat on my baits with great success. I just found out that they've discontinued the product about three weeks ago in Canada - I'm not making enough baits I guess! Needless to say I wasn't to happy to hear that. I called Behr and they said that yes, the product was discontinued and no they didn't offer direct from the manufacturer sales in Canada as they do in the U.S.

Luckily for me the guy I spoke with said he could give me, that's right, give me, two gallons of the product for free and all I would have to do is pick it up. Well, when I got home last night, sitting on my doorstep was two gallons of the Clear Lac. I didn't even have to pay for shipping. Definitely two thumbs up to Behr Canada for making me one heck of a happy customer!

mcdonald and white paint company

walker rd. windsor ont

they carry all of the paints needed in lacquer or enamels. they make 2 styles of lacquer sanding sealer. one has 30 percent more solids.. quarts, gallons or 5 gallon pails. this when applied will eliminate paint lift , haze, cracking. we dip all of our bodies after all of the screw holes are drilled, lip cut. i hope this helps it a very cheap product to use and insure a fine product and its totally dry in less then an hour