Nathan

In Drag!!

Last Friday nite I got too get in touch with my feminine side....I was 1 of 11 queens for the Relay For Life Cancer fund raiser..and I won!!..(I think it was the nice legs and high heels)..I raised 1200.00 bucks!!..The whole event raised 62,000 for cancer research.Believe it or not..it was a blast..(that does worry me a little..LOL)..Thought you guys would get a kick out of it..Nathan

100_0405_157.jpg

100_0405_157.jpg

100_0405_157.jpg

100_0405_157.jpg

100_0405_157.jpg

100_0405_157.jpg

100_0405_157.jpg

100_0405_157.jpg

1508_thumb.attach

Guys, don't let Nathan fool you. He didn't just do this last Friday night, he does it EVERY Friday night! When we were there for the get-together a few weeks ago we stopped to ask directions to his house and the guy at the gas station told us to just wait and that Nathan would be there soon to stand on his favorite street corner. Sure enough, it wasn't long! Of course, now you know why Coley picked Zoe (the pig).

Whether at work or a day on the water crankin' cranks. Nathan is sure to be a big hit with his less than matching spring ensemble. Which is evident by you placing first in the event. However, with a little Nair hair remover or a good shave, I am confident you can surpass the total monies pledged this year. Maybe you should submit a tutorial on the finer points of crankin' in heels! :D