FOB

new membr

Hey, you're a FOB! nice fish! I guess over here we don't think much about the fishing in that region, I think your point of veiw would be refreshing and well appreciated FOB. It looks like you have to reel in those fish a little faster. :twisted: Welcome -sloegoe.

I was just joking around with the FOB comment, we are all brothers here! I actually have two of those baits one is the magnum the other is a bit smaller. I forget what color they are, but both are in crawdad, I do believe one is ghost craw. They are out of the package but they are both brand new. Sportmart a store near my house was selling them for $3. I tried to put up a picture but my camera won't work. If you want them you can have them, just give me an address. sloegoe.

-Send me a picture of the one you want and I will see if it's the same!

sloegoe@sbcglobal.net

:) hey its OK . well about the Yo-Zuri Crank'n Dive Magnum and exactly the ghost crayfish this is the pic but i want the Magnum not the MD and this is the pic

al3adas.jpg

and i will be great full if find it for me and if u find it i want it but i want a quantity maybe around 20 of the or maybe more because its not available in Kuwait .

hey :) , the first pic its a baracuda u r right

and the 3 pic after the baracuda its a kind from the wahoo fish ya u r right

aand the 5th pic its for the blue fin seabream

and the last pic it for its a kind if jack fish