Cliff

Lacquer recommendations

cliff we use a lot of lacquer based paints. we are in canada though. one thing it does have the qualities of dry fast but you would have to be very careful. toxidity and acceptability to other finishes. as for suppliers its a demographic thing but if you have any questions on using feel free to pm us.

We supply lacquer paints to the fishing tackle industry and fishermen / hobbiests in the US and Canada...

If you order from our site, please mention that you are a TU member for a 25% discount.

Sorry for not posting more, I don't want it to seem like I am just trolling for business - I do visit and read posts - it's just that this thread jumped out at me!

d|:^)

Dick

Thanks for the info. I'm aware of the hazards involved. I've got an explosion-proof paint booth, respirator and only a few brain cells left to loose! 8O . From some research on taxidermy boards, it sounds like the single action clogs less than the double action with lacquer. I've used the VL for about 8 years and hate to change now, anyone here using a VL with lacquers ?