The Lorne Ranger

hi from oz +question

Hi,

This is the most awesome site on the net.I go through the full photo gallery at least once a week.This is a credit to all involved.

I made wood lures for a few years but stoped because of problems with dust.This site got me going again but unfortunately the dust and lung problem still exists,even with masks and resperators.

After seeing what you guys do with foam I want to give it a go.I live in a rural area and have tried some larger towns around me to source the product,but not having much luck.

If any aussie blokes doing foam lures can point me to a supply in the capital cities I would be gratefull.

Again,great work,im off to the photo gallery to drool over the paint jobs.

Thank you,

The Lorne Ranger

Hey Aussie Ranger,

Try contacting anyone in the "Composites" business. Also any company that make fiberglass boats and surf boards. Many times, Urethane foam is used in their manufacture. Remember, 16 lb wt (the densest) is the prefered product.

Mike P

Welcome aboard mate. This site can be contagious & makes u wanna do a walkabout in lure land. B)

I like to see Aussie lures as they are quite unique & the colors ARE different fron the rest of the world. I'm not a foamie guy but I'm sure there'll be a Tanto coming along soon to guide ya.