Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverMan

Gotta share this with you guys

11 posts in this topic

My baits are featured in this months issue of the New Jersey Angler. I scanned the article and wanted to share it with you guys. Hey I had to share it with someone.......................my wife said, "yea that's nice", lol.

Oh tried to post it as an image in here but can't get it to work for some reason. Keeps saying I have exceed my 600k limit even if the file is considerably smaller than that.

Jed

Man, that's just great. I know your proud and I am proud

for you.

Your a real asset to this board.

Coley

Congratulation Jed!!! It is wonderful to see a memeber get the publicitiy that he deserves.

Skeeter

My baits are featured in this months issue of the New Jersey Angler. I scanned the article and wanted to share it with you guys. Hey I had to share it with someone.......................my wife said' date=' "yea that's nice", lol.

Oh tried to post it as an image in here but can't get it to work for some reason. Keeps saying I have exceed my 600k limit even if the file is considerably smaller than that.

Jed[/quote']

Jed,

Did you scan it as text or as a picture?

If you scan it as text you can post it in the Board like any other message.

JM$.02

Congrats. Jed,

You've earned it!!..I feel like we are family here,it's good to see one of our "own" get the exposure they deserve..Nathan

congrats jed. now when you get so busy you wont be able to fish.. you do make some cool stuff

Thanks guys, appreciate the kinds words. The baits I am building today are largely a result of the combined knowledge and willingness of so many to share through this forum. You guys are the best and I look forward to learning and sharing bigger and better things as we go along.

Jed