RiverMan

Gotta share this with you guys

My baits are featured in this months issue of the New Jersey Angler. I scanned the article and wanted to share it with you guys. Hey I had to share it with someone.......................my wife said, "yea that's nice", lol.

Oh tried to post it as an image in here but can't get it to work for some reason. Keeps saying I have exceed my 600k limit even if the file is considerably smaller than that.

Jed

My baits are featured in this months issue of the New Jersey Angler. I scanned the article and wanted to share it with you guys. Hey I had to share it with someone.......................my wife said' date=' "yea that's nice", lol.

Oh tried to post it as an image in here but can't get it to work for some reason. Keeps saying I have exceed my 600k limit even if the file is considerably smaller than that.

Jed[/quote']

Jed,

Did you scan it as text or as a picture?

If you scan it as text you can post it in the Board like any other message.

JM$.02

Thanks guys, appreciate the kinds words. The baits I am building today are largely a result of the combined knowledge and willingness of so many to share through this forum. You guys are the best and I look forward to learning and sharing bigger and better things as we go along.

Jed