savacs

The perfect tool to sign lures with!

I just discovered there's a really thin writing pencil called " ISOGRAPH" and it's used by engineers. It's just perfect for signing your lures. You can write so little you can't se what you wrote, only if you get really close to the lure :? :grin:

You can see one here: Isograph

P.S. Mine is exactly the same, only that it was considerbly cheaper!

I did a search on google, and found an american site that sels this stuff, but didn't remember it. On that site they were 30-34$ a piece. Here i bought mine with 12-13$, and i really like it.

It's not an usual writing item, it's usually used by engineers, that still draw, and need to write really really small.

It wont alwais write if you hold it like an usual writing pen. It's made in such a way, that you need to write by holding it perpendicular on the surface.

I just found about it and thought you guys might want to know B)

While we're on the subject of lure-signing instruments, I noticed only yesterday that Sharpie makes an industrial extra-fine point Sharpie, with an ink that is more stable in the presence of chemicals. This was in a NASCO (school art supplies) catalog. I'm happy with Sharpies, but would like to eliminate the step of shooting clear over the signature to protect it from E-Tex smearing it.

Dean