Nathan

Colored Hooks?????

The past year I've been playing around with diaitchi death trap red hooks. I think these hooks can make a difference in some situations.First of all,red is the first color that fades out with depth.You add any coloration to the water and red fades out even quicker.In clear water fishing or shallow applications I think these hooks bring a few extra strikes.The color comes off the hook very easily if you use pliers to remove the hook leaving the gold plating under the red.

I haven't tried any other brand of colored hook.Any feed back on other brands and how well the color stays on,or any other thoughts?..Nathan

I love the Death Trap treble hooks, have you sent some with the red scratched off to Diachi yet?

Chirmy, that Matzuo lure you had had Matzuo hooks on it, I have started using thier hooks this year and their sickle hooks have replaced about everything else in my soft plastic hook box, once you stick them with that hook they are as good as in the boat.