BasserD

Devcon

Hello, I am the new guy on the block. I have been reading some of the forums regarding top coating. What I am trying to do is coat new hard baits with something that will make them hold up better. I fish in a lot of rocky areas and they get beat up quickly. From what I have read it looks like Devcon would be the way to go. I have tried to find it locally (MASS) and have not had any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BD

If Walmart or K-mart doesnt carry it, try a home improvement store. If that doesnt work go to Devcon.com and inquire. Every Walmart that I've ever stepped in has Devcon though...if none of those options work, let me know and I'll send you as many as you need.

You probably won't be able to purchase it through the walmart site. You have to be 18 years old, so you're required to go through the check out.

Look in the paint department or wherever the store you're in sells super glue or adhesives. That's actually what Devcon is.