Martin

Drying Wheel

kbkindle wife and i just got back from walleyworld and bought a grill kit name on box is the grill care co in a blue and gold box pluged motor in 4 rpms a min. price # 19.83 good deal with that long rod and those meat spikes that fit on rod will make 2 round wheels to fit in spikes

for a turning wheel to hold lures also bought some x-acto knifes if you take out the blade the knife slot just fits over hook hanger and then tighten it down make holes in round wood wheel and insert . best thing since sliced bread kb

Thanks kbkindle

I went running around town looking for a higher RPM motor. I went by another wal mart and checked out their motors. They had a different rotisserie motor but I checked it out in the store (finding an electric outlet was tough) and it was almost 2 RPM?s. Anyway I finally bought one at Lowe?s. If I remember right it went 5.5 or 6 RPM?s. It is a little noisy but the speed is right. I am not doing the xacto knife thing. I am epoxying screw eyes in dowels. I am screwing plastic caps (caps like you would put at the bottom of a cane or table leg) to the turning board. The dowels will fit snug in the plastic caps. I?ll post a picture when I am done.

Martin