Maze

Rod Building Tools

Ok Dave, but I have to warn you, it IS addictive !!! It's also a lot of fun and when you can build a rod that is tuned for a lure that you've built...It doens't get any better than that!!! I'll get to work on a few things this week. Feel free to email with any questions and the like.

Maze

As a matter o' fact... Yes, Cat, I have what you refer to. Let me first give you a web site of photos where you will find a few pictures of some other folks equipment. Credit given where due is my motto. Go to www.fishingphotos.net Once there, look under rod building equipment and you'll find a few different approaches to solving your problem. If you send me your email address, I will send you an email or two with some additional ideas and a proven solution or 2. It will help me some if you tell me if you have any particular requirments or desires in mind for your multi rod dryer. All the solutions on the web site and that I have are MUCH cheaper than any commercially available unit. Have you ever considered an enclosed drying unit ? These can be very helpful as well and can be built in many configurations at reasonable prices. If you are even reasonably handy, you can build a multi unit dryer or a dryer box. I'll be happy to pass on anything I can to you that may be of some help. If you'd rather buy a unit pre built, I'd be happy to help you there too. We could even barter if you'd like. Look forward to talking with you.

Maze

They got some nice pictures there. It looked like the rod dryers that they were using, motors + rollers would be close to $100 each. I know there has to be a cheaper solution to my problem. Thats why I was interested in the multi rod dryer. If you have a picture or a solution, print etc. etc. I could build one. I used to be a carpenter and ac technician so I should be able to get it done with a little instruction.

Never considered the dryer box before, is there a benefit to using it.

My email is countrykat@woh.rr.com

Thanks for your help.

Jim

Ok Jim,

now that I've sent the pics to the wrong address twice, I thought I'd slow down a bit and actually send them to you. lol Yeah, it's a Monday carry over, I guess. I hope these help. I have more if you'd like to see those plans. I'll have to dig for them.

Maze