Mattlures

check out my new swimbaits

Nice, just... Nice!

Maybe one day you can show me your operation... :D

Don't worry, I'm not trying to copy your work or anything like that, I just happen to live in El Cajon, CA too and I'm just curious how you make your baits and the process you go through to get to the end-result, which like I said, it is just NICE, just NICE...

Keep up the good work Matt!

Thanks Guys,

CJ, this is the finished product after about a year of testing and several prototypes.

Will, my operation is moving to Georgia. My partner is seting up a shop with a few employes and will be doing all the manufacturing. I will still have my shop here for making new products.

Al's and Earthworm, you guys pour beautiful worms so I apreciate the compliments.

Texas, I have been acussed once with my bluegill. the ranger said he could give me a ticket and didnt believe me that it was a lure. I had to cast it up on shore for him to see. That was one of my greatest compliments.

Sam, they are five inches and I havent weighed them yet. The lead in side is about a 1/2 ounce but the whole bait is probably about an ounce. But because the plastic floats the bait doesnt fish heavy.