borderbasser

SCENT QUESTION

I know a lot of people say that the smell of Kickin' Bass will cook out if you add it to the hot plastic. Is that prior to heating, after heating, or does it matter? Also, has anyone tried to brush it into the molds like a release agent? Will it absorb into the plastic without cooking off much of the scent? I would do these tests myself, but I am new to pouring and I will not recieve my materials until this weekend. I have experimented with melting down some old zoom worms, but I wanted to wait and try the scents with the new plastic. Thanks in advance fellas.

TJ

JFI...I'm new to this whole pouring thing, but I can see this becoming the most addictive hobby I've ever had! I think I probably speak for all the rookies out there when I say thank you to all you guys who keep this forum so informative, and active :!:

Boarder basser

I used to mix kicken bass with my plastic, April put a stop to that really quick.

It works and holds its scent in plastic really well. even when you reheat it.

Remember it will give your plastic an orangey tint in color.

Another way to do it( if your using it for your self) is to make a few small slices in your worms with a razor or pin, then pour in some kicken bass and lightly heat your plastic in the mircowave for no more than 30 seconds

( make sure you double if not triple bag it so it doesnt leak)

The kicken bass will absorb into the holes in the baits

Delw