Nathan

Pictures in Hardbait Forum

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys,Pictures take up alot of room in a forum.We ask that you PLEASE post your pictures in the appropriate forum in the Photo section.

We all enjoy looking at you creations,and posting them in the photo section of this site allows for the most exposure of your lures.

There is a exception too every rule,If you are demonstrating a technique,or have found a unique product go ahead and post a picture..some times a picture is worth a thousand words ...

Thanks for your help..Nathan

Nathan,

Posted a new pic the other day and it never came up. I was just wondering if it went through or if it's just a time thing.

I really appriciate this site and being able to show work.

Thanks

Camel1918

Hello my name is dirk from germany yesterday I have and today under hard baits tries fotos from my jerkbaits to upload. has not clapped, or do you find them bad?

sorry... my english.... :oops:

Dirk, welcome. Are you the Dirk from LB101. If so, we all will be learning a lot from you.

Set up an account on "Photobucket.com" They'll be resized and ready to post. Just copy and paste the line. Tre' Facile.

Here's an example;

BunkerNICER.jpg

I understand the volume of pictures that get posted vs. how much room is available, but it would be REALLY helpful if the pictures in the tutorials could stay and I believe it would inhance the site. Thanks.

where is the photo section? Sorry I think the forums a bit confusing to navigate on this site.

true it is the whole darn web site is hard to navagate i try to submitt something and havent gotten any replys. i enjoy looking at all the cool photos of crankbaits i have learned alot from them. just cant figure out how to get any answers:yeah: