millsryno

LC vs. Del-Mart Green Pumpkin

Hey Guys,

I was given some Lure Craft green pumpkin and decided to try it out. I have been using Del-Mart's green pumkin for a while now. I expected that they would be close to the same color. Boy was I wrong. The LC green pumkin is more green and the Del-Mart green pumpkin is more pumpkin. Have any of you guys seen this before?

I know which one I prefer, but wanted to know what one you guys think of when you think of green pumpkin. More green colored like Lure Craft, or more Pumpkin colored like Del-Mart? What are your customers looking for?

Is M-F green pumpkin more green or more pumpkin?

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

When most customers say "green pumpkin", they want a darker version.......something like Zoom's, which is almost brown. Personally, I think Lure Craft's version is way too light. I always add a little brown to get it closer to green pumpkin. I haven't tried Del's version, but I know the colors I do have from him are awesome. His motor oil and chartreuse colors are right on the money!

As for MF, I didn't know they made a green pumpkin. I'll definitely have to try that out.