comp

Lure painting

I wanna hand paint a couple of hardbaits that I plan to order from Janns Netcraft. They are just plain old cranks and minnow baits. To paint them i plan to buy some component systems vinyl paint. Will this paint work for these baits and do I need a clear coat, or primer. Also has anyone ordered these do i need to order slip rings or do they come with them. Also can anyone tell me what i would need paint thinner for. If anyone has a guide on what I should do as far as the order I put paint, gloss, and primer on the lure. Is there anything else I need that Im forgetting thanks guys. Gotta go Im at work and not suppose to use the computer for personal use :)

I have ordered the deep runner and medium runners from netcraft and by the pics in the catalog you would think they are norman blanks,but their not when you see them in person!I use a white primer on these in order to get good coverage with the colors i am topcoating them with .you have to really clean them up on the seams before you plan to paint them also because they have rough seems where the two sides are put together.The medium runner is close to a Deep Little N but not quite the same but they seem to be alrite for the money.I still prefer repainting the real things with the colors i like to throw.