M-F-manufacturing

m-f manufacturing-bubble help on the way.

Hello, everyone at T.U., It is nice to finally register after 2 weeks of reviewing some of the topics with

Pouring you own worms. The one topic that really caught our eye was BUBBLES AND FOAMING.

our plastic does NOT foam and if it has bubbles in it they will cook out, but that should be very little.

.It is very interesting to read the pros and cons about M-F., and we make our plastic consistent every time every batch . We are a small business of 36 years same owner and strive to make quality material and do business person to person, or email or fax, and we usually ship orders same day or next day. We do not

Have a 800 number, but you can phone, email, or fax and we will return your call.(817-281-9488-

Fax 817-281-9498-email mfmfgcoinc@aol.com

We are very completive on all oem/wholesale prices, for a short time will are offering to all new customers a free pint of plastic of your choice, super soft, regular plastic, or salt water for your evaluation.

If you will pay shipping charges we will send you a free pint of plastic, catalog and price list.

There is no foaming and very soft settling easily shook up.

If you get any foaming or excessive bubbling it is usually from using wooden stick , home made pouring pan, wife spit in it cause of the smell, or kids using it as blowing bubbles, well and many more.

Far as moisture making your plastic foam or bubble, we are in Texas so we at any where from 40-80%

Humidity and it would already be in the material itself.

So give us a call and we will be glad to help anyway we can.

Thanks M-F

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. FREE PLASTIC now how can ya beat that! I got to admit, these guys are a great help with service. I spoke with Bob today and he helped in many ways. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.....and he EVEN CALLED ME BACK... LIKE HE PROMISED WOW, I was shocked!!

The best part of free enterprise is competition. I wonder if the "BUBBLES" issue will be looked at more serious with another manufacturer coming onboard?????? Us little guys need great products at great prices, too.

Again M-F, welcome aboard and thanks for the FREE PLASTIC.

I can't recommend MF highly enough! I've been using them for 6 months now and love their plastic! And Bob is a hoot to talk to on the phone. Heck I even called one time, no one answered and I hung up. He called me back 5 minutes later cause he saw my number on his caller id!

If you guys have never tried MF plastic now is your chance to try it for free! I guarantee you, the price, ease of use and GREAT customer service will make you stay.

thanks, jim,hnp-thomas,harley, other than a few misspelled words, we're glad we posted at T.U. , as for the day went was a busy day from regular business, and for the FREE PLASTIC thing well that was kinda busy also.

saint we just melted some super soft that im sending you, not one bubble

through the heating process. we have a 1000 watt stove that 20+ years old turn it on high till starts melting down turn it down a little, never stired it one time, just kinda moved pan from side to side, about 3-4 ozs. melted in just a few minutes. hope you have the same success.

the only time we get bubbles is if we put them into the plastic. example

stiring the plastic through the jell or vasaline stage, but they will still

come out , heat plate or microwave use.

so we dont really understand the bubble foaming prob.

thanks again m-f 817-281-9488

Ive also found that the M-F has a much better smell to it when you cook it. I use a microwave and a hot pot to cook it. I have a fan over the hot pot to draw the smoke out so it has very little smell. But the microwave when you get it real hot for pouring fine detailed stuff it makes the plastic smoke more, still havnt burned any even at high temps, but the smell is way better when I take my mask off the room doesnt smell as much as the calhouns made it smell or its just a less offensive smell. Maybe its just me but I sure like the difference. I have seen the tiny bubbles when its mixed in the pyrex cup but once it gets hot they are gone and you can pour a totally clear bait. The calhouns bubbles also make it hard to see the glitter because it clouds the bait to the edges. The M-F gives a nice clear edge and just looks clearer. As far as I am concerned its the only plastic I will use from now on assuming they keep it the same. I also want to comment on how much easier it is to pick up the 5 gallon bucket and give it a few shakes then it pours right out without any mess. No need to transfer it to other containers. Ive also used the calhouns softener with it because I had purchased a one gallon bucket of softener and didnt want to waste it and no problems at all if anyone is wondering. Thanks M-F its a real pleasure using your product.

I am going to try the M-F plastic I received this afternoon. I have read you can simply shake the jug to mix the plastic. Is this true, or will it cause bubbles. We all know about the bubble issues, and I do not want to have them again. Please tell me the best way to mix the M-F plastic and how long. I am dealing with a pint. Thanks. Saint.

Saint:

If you haven't already done it...SHAKE IT!!! Give it all you've got!!!

You really don't need to mix it that long or really that hard but give it a go...you still will not see the bubbles in your cup....

I shake my 5 gallon container hard every time I get some out!!!!

Jim

Well, I tried the M-F plastic sent to me last night. I have to admit I was a little worried when I started heating the plastic (2 mins.). I pulled it out in the gel state and stirred, guess what, bubbles. I put it in for another minute, and they were gone. Mixed my colors salt and glit, and another 30 secs. Poured some beautiful watermelon/red sticks. NO BUBBLES, NO BUBBLES, NO BUBBLES!!! I was using the regular plastic not the soft type. I do like like my sticks pretty soft, so I had to add some softner. They were perfect. I also have some super soft plastic that I am going to try to use for sticks and see. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to Jeff (I think that was his name) at M-F. I am going to call today and order a 5 gallon bucket. Thanks again. Saint.

Thanks for all your intrest in M-F plastic free pint offer

Just a little note, It takes just as long to send free orders as it does 5 gallon buckets or 55 gallon drums. With all new customers, they have to be added to ups, quickbooks, phone calls and emails, quite busy for the moment.

On another we note think everybody is square so far except ( millsryno and monty).

We will continue to offer 1 free pint of super soft, plastic or salt water plastic with catalog and price list to all new customers, if you will pay the shipping charges, thats been running about 5-6 bucks.

Thanks again,M-F 817-281-9488