BoilermakerFan

Is it just me or Dixie Art raise their prices on Creatix?

Went to Dick Blick here in town and they have the Auto Air paints for $4.99, plus I get 10% off as a prefered customer club member. The only have the opaque paints and I wanted some transparent and pearl colors so I checked Dixie Art tonight and they now want $5.62/4oz. for the Opaque, Transparent, Flour. and $6.39/4oz. for the pearl, metallic.

Any other online sources have them cheaper now?

Oh, will the basic opaque Creatix paints work ok too or does it really need to be the Auto Air line?

I have ordered some createx recently from bearair.com and their paints was cheaper than anyone elses that i have found.Bearair also has a huge selection of colors and sets in just about every brand paint there is and any kind of airbrushes and supplys you could dream of.Check them out and i am sure you will use these guys because not only are they cheaper than anyone else i have found but they always have it in stock and will get it to you in about three days without any extra shipping charges.I recently purchased my new VL set from these guys and no one else could touch their price of $59.00 and that was for the complete set.I dont want to sound like i am advertising for these folks but I dont mind helping anyone to save some bucks!! :D