GB GONE

Hats off to LC!!!!

I have never spoken with the previous owner(s) of LC but have read the numerous discussions on the poor customer service.

If you have not gone back to LC, you should give them a try again.

DISCLAIMER: I own no stock, get no special discounts, etc. for my personal comments here..Just in case anybody was wondering B) ....

I have spoken with Pour Boy's Woman :D a few times on the phone and it has been a pleasure. My orders have been shipped promptly, correctly 8O , and the products have been top notch.

The biggest thing that I still can not believe is that Kim is on our board actually asking for our opinions on products to stock!!!!!! I mean what a concept!!! Ask the customer what they want!!! Revolutionary!!!

Seriously though.....That is customer service, that will get us all looking at what they are doing over there at LC now and that will help us be successful in our hobby/businesses!!! I appreciate the years of experience they are bringing to us here at TU and thank them!!

Jim

I did not mean to leave the other suppliers/manufacturers out...It is good to have all the others like Del, M-F, etc. on board also. Jsut have read so many negatives on LC in the past that I wanted to express my experiences of the past couple months....

What Jim said! :) I spoke with Kim this morning, she is a pleasure to speak with and order from. I called in an order last week, sent out my check the next morning and my order arrived this morning! If you haven't ordered from LC lately, go ahead. Good people! Just like Del and April, and the people at M-F. Kim, take care of those allergies. :)

Lyncke

LC is great people.... placed my first order from them around the time of their move, took a little longer to get the order but definately got here faster than i expected. Then i placed a 2nd order shortly there after, minor mishap occured, nothing big..... so now the canadians that ship to the U.S. are awaiting on their 3rd order.... i'm more than satisifed with the customer service and will be placing more orders with them.

Same goes for DelW, had a minor mishap there aswell and it was rectified in a heartbeat, didn't have to complain or moan or anything...

both LC and DelW are very easy to deal with and a pleasure at that!!!.... if i'm ever home while M-F is open while they have the free sample of plastic going on i'll have to try them/it out!!

Thanks to all of you for your compliments!!! If those of you I have talked with couldn't tell I am a real people person and enjoy it. I have been in customer service/sales for 20+ years for other companies and it is great to finally be able to do it full time for our business and what we believe in. Although I don't know everything about tackle I try to learn all I can (and I LOVE to fish too when time allows). If I don't have the answer I will do what I can to get it. My mother-in-law, Ellen (known to us as Ma if you want to catch her off guard and call her that she would get a chuckle out of it), answers the phone a lot to take orders so I can pull and ship current orders and will get us if anyone has questions she can't answer.

It is our pleasure to work with all of you and keep watching as there there will be many new items and changes in the coming months.

I look forward to talking with ALL of you!

Kim

PS. Lyncke - I got a laugh first thing this morning out your allergy comment. I hate that when I am talking with someone and have a sneezing jag!! :P

I have bought from Lurecraft for about the last five years, and not once have I had any problems, with any of their products or service. Dave has been very helpful in answering any questions that I had. I'm sure the new owners will be just as good or even better. I'll be ordering from them in about a month. Getting stocked up for the winter!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the new catalog. Softworm