russ

lure blanks?

Russ, Please dont take this the wrong way because we are all here to help each other out in any way we can,but if you will use the search engine here on TU you will find all sorts of references to places to buy plastic crank bodys ready to paint or wood bodys ready to be finished and painted.In reading your previous posts it sounds like you are about to make the same mistake that i made when i was getting started,and that was to run out and buy anything that seemed to be what i needed before doing any research for myself.After finding TU and doing some searches and asking some questions I ended up basically starting over and re-buying everything from my paints to my bodys and am now actually trying to make my own bodys out of wood.If you search some of the older posts by most of these guys on here you will find all the good,accurate info you will need and by finding it that way you can sort thru what everyone thinks about certain type bodys and paints and brushes and anything else you would need and then be able to decide for yourself what would work best for you.I have found that everyone here is just good down to earth common folks willing to help other builders out but it would take up 15 pages if everyone submitted a reply to your question because there are so many options to choose from with bodys.If you are just starting out I can tell you from experience that you need to do allot of searching on the search engine and know for sure what items you want to try before purchasing too much.