Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spinner

Do You still take Pictures?

5 posts in this topic

Took another demo lure out last weekend. It's a small 2 inch crank with lots of wobble and runs about 2 feet deep. I use this lure for the many farm ponds here in central/southern Iowa. On its maiden voyage it captured a scrappy 2+ pound large mouth. As I was taking my "Success" picture a thought occured to me, "Will I ever make enough lures and catch enough fish that I stop taking pictures?" Probably not.

So, for you guys who have made several lures, are you still taking pictures of first fish, every fish, or just the big ones?

Thanks

Spinner

For the most part just for nicer fish. I did take a few recently of some typical fish caught on the "old glory" (US flag) lure, needed documentation :)

To me its like signing my lures, i remember the camera about as often as i sign. This spring i took lots of photos but lately not so much.

I don't take pics as much as I used to but sometimes I could kick my self in the butt for not having a camera ready when I catch some nice fish!

I don't take pics as much as I used to but sometimes I could kick my self in the butt for not having a camera ready when I catch some nice fish!