Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
russ

wal-mart rotissorie ??

11 posts in this topic

anyone know the make/model number of the wal-mart rotissorie that everyone uses? i checked online and couldnt find it.

I think the main thing is to get something that is in the 2-4 rmp per minute range, no higher. I had a rotisserie from a garage sale to tear apart for my dryer, but have heard of several getting motors on ebay.

I'd jump on that one if I were you.

I bought mine "used" from Ebay for $30 including shipping two years ago and it's still going strong...you even get the rod with this one...great deal!!!

thanks guys for the info, what is good lenght to make a dryer wheel? i bought the one listed above , buy i think 32" is kinda long.can i cut the rod down some and still add 2 wheels? aslo what is a good height to make this? ill be making saltwater lures from 3-6 " long.

kbkindle here the rotisserie i bought from wall mart was &19.99 called the grill care in a blue box called universal rotisserie got a bunch of # on side top # is 700-1201 i tryed the motor and it turns about 4 times in a min. and a bunch of other rods and attachments that i guy can make a drying wheel and what ever .

kbkindle :rolleyes: