dtrs5kprs

createx and cleaning a'brushes

Have tried a bunch of different ways to clean my Paasche's...various cleaning solutions, home recipes (dish soap, simple green, etc). Finally broke down and ordered one of the micro brush sets form Dixie Art. It makes a WORLD of difference in your ability to spray. I run Createx almost exclusively, and have been spraying, flushing the brush, and following with a reamer when things seemed off a bit.

Was absolutely floored when I ran the brushes through with some cleaner the first time and saw lots of GUNK get scraped out. This was on a VL and Milennium I thought were clean. Let me definitely suggest you try the micro brushes if you have not already done so. Besides cleaning the "bore" they also do a great job on color cups, trigger assemblies, and gunked up needles.

hey dtrs5kprs, thank for the info. my paasche vl has been acting a little strange. i clean it often with liquid cleaners but I'm sure it's still leaving paint behind. by the way which set did you get?? I looked at dixieart's website and found several. the master kit seems viable but will I need all that?