Fleury9816

Vent System?

After moving my pouring practice to my garage I have yet to get back into it. The reason why is the lack of an air vent of some sort. Is there a place where any of you guys have purchased a vent system of some sort to remove the fumes while working? I have been watching in my area paper, but I live a rural area and there isnt much around. I didn't know if there was any place online that anyone had purchased something from that isnt too expensive since I am just pouring for fun and my own personal use.

I have my shop in the basement. There was no way the fumes would escape but UP into the house. I got me a GREAT 12" squirrel cage fan off ebay. It moves alot of air and NO FUMES go up in the house. Mine uses a 6" tin duct pipe and I reduced it to 4" flex pipe and vented it directly outside with a dryer flapper so keep the air out. Works GREAT.

DOn't waste your $$$ on a kitchen stove vent, They don't move enough air... IN MY OPINION.