muskyhunter63

3" propeller source

No to the globe props. I have several of those. What I am looking for are some three inch pointed propellers. If you have ever seen a musky lure called the BS Willey's topper type lure. That is what I am looking for. I have several of the two inch pointed props but want to make something bigger to catch the toothy critters with.

Like B&B suggested, you can make your own. I have some of Frenchy LaMay's older handmade "LeLure" toppers which use hand cut props which look to be made of stainless steel. The biggest of them are about 2-1/4". I have used some 2-1/4" brass blades with an integral bearing which I bought from Moore's Lures in Woodruff, WI. According to their catalog, the blades were made in the early '40's. They look,spin and sound great. I highly recommend both the blades and Moore's.

Thanks all for your help. I will give Stamina a call and see what they have. I was at Dick Moore's house last Saturday. Nice guy! Talk about lure making parts, WOW!!. Dick has a basement full of stuff and took time out off his day to show my son and I around his place and had everything we were looking for. Wish I would have remembered those props. Again thanks.