bassbuster

My first completed lures

15 posts in this topic

You'll catch fish on both of them, but I especially like your popper. I think it would be a great bait to throw on a farm pond, or anywhere for that matter.

You did a really nice job foiling the crankbait. I hope you'll continue to build lures and keep us all updated on how you are doing with them. Welcome to the 'family'!

cool you have the same name i use on all my fishing forums.

very nice lures.keep up the good work.

i love the popper.thats a bass catcher for sure.

Yeah, I like the popper best also. I've been making some other lures since my last post, should have them finished soon and posted. I think you all will like them. :D

Some great looking baits, keep it up, they will get better and better and beyond that............it's fun!!

jed v.

Those look like real fish catchers! Hope you had fun making them. Great job for your first baits! Are you hooked yet?....LOL

I've been slightly hooked on since January when I read a book that had a chapter on lure making, but since these last couple of months I've really got hooked on it since the weather has been changing and have not been able to go fishing.

Lookin good, You cant get any more pleasure than catchin fish on your own baits.I still have some of my first ones and I just chuckle everytime I look at them.Keep up the good work!!