Muskiefool

Pic of my new bait

A couple guys got out yesterday in IN with this bait and another the SB Derby Diver, so far they pulled it to 6mph and no blow outs or loss in action, the May-Eye 27-29' deep on one setting 18-22 feet on the other, this bait the SB derby Diver ran straight also with similar results slightly different action mainly due to body size and shape but running 25-28', they didn't get the shallow setting tested they got to cold this one is just under 20" and is 1 3/4#, the May-Eye is at 2#, I have 8/0 hooks and have been considering 10/0, thanks guys, for this bait to run right from the table to the water with no adjustments is nothing short of a miracle, and your help, the May-Eye has been a labor of love all summer getting it to that bait with the flames, to swim like a fish.

Thank you

John

sbderb_1_485.jpg

sbderb_1_485.jpg

sbderb_1_485.jpg

sbderb_1_485.jpg

sbderb_1_485.jpg

sbderb_1_485.jpg

sbderb_1_485.jpg

sbderb_1_485.jpg

1684_thumb.attach

Yep I agree with you guys on the hook placement another 1 1/2 to the rear would work better but I didn't even know if the thing would swim so I just kinda kept them 5 " apart or so but it seems to swim real well so the next ones are for keeps and it seems that these big baits get hit right in the head or front 1/3rd most times so I tend to keep them up further thanks guys

John