MonsterMusky

AIRBRUSH CITY ?

First of all I want to say hello to everyone on this site, I've read almost everything on the site and learned a ton, now I just have to take some time to absorb some of it. :D

I going to invest in an airbrush combo, and was wondering if anyone has used the AIRBRUSH CITY products ( there all over Ebay ).

I was thinking of the GD 102 gravity feed brush and their 90psi compressor.

Anyone try their products ? what do you think ?

Thanks.

Hi there,

I have two Paasche Millenium airbrushes, but I also have the Airbrush City GD102 and I can tell you from my personal experience it handles the createx paints better than the Paasche brushes. Now, you still need to thin the Createx, but not quite as much.

Is it built as well as the Passche brushes? No and it doesn't feel as good in my hands, either so I don't use it that much anymore, but I do use it a lot for detail work as I'm happy with the results. Clean-up with it is really easy with it.

For the money, I think it's worth it...but before I forget, even though it is gravity feed, you'll probably need a little more PSI to push the paint than you would with a "name brand" gravity feed brush.

Hope this helps a bit.

-Danny

hi monster!Hi use a badger 100 and it work very nice!!the only thing is that the cup is very small!!I think I'im going to buy a new one...maybe a 150 model whit a much bigger cup.

By the way??from where are you?would be nice to know some other muskymaniacs that make some baits!you can e-mail me if you want!?

cerambys@hotmail.com

Cheers.muskydan666