Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom S

photo posting trouble

5 posts in this topic

How long does it take to upload pictures in the photo forum ? I uploaded 2 pictures yesterday and they are not up yet.

Also I tried posting a picture in the hard baits forum and it showed the picture in only one color. Look at my post" crankbait weighting problem". Can anyone tell me what is wrong or what I did wrong. Thanks in advance.

Tom

How long does it take to upload pictures in the photo forum ? I uploaded 2 pictures yesterday and they are not up yet.

Also I tried posting a picture in the hard baits forum and it showed the picture in only one color. Look at my post" crankbait weighting problem". Can anyone tell me what is wrong or what I did wrong. Thanks in advance.

Tom

Try using Photobucket.com. Just copy and paste the IMG line, and all your problems will be solved.

i use photo bucket also.another way to do it is upload the pic's to photobucket.then click on the small box under each photo you want on your post.

after that scroll down to the bottom and click generate HTML code.

a new window will open.highlight images for message boards or the thumbnail option.

then just drag it to you Tu post.