Camel1918

Wildlife Colors Airbrush Paint anyone use?

I am always looking for a better paint to spray. I came across Wildlife Colors airbrush paint. I was just wondering if anyone had used these before. The prices weren't bad and they have transparent, pearl, metallic, iridescent, and fluorescent colors as well as opaque. I have pasted their pitch below. They can be found at BearAir.

Thanks all

Camel1918

"Wildlife Colors Airbrush Paints are water-based acrylic paints developed to replace solvent-based paint products. State of the art pigment preparation and new acrylic polymer research places this coating on the cutting edge of paint technology. Through extensive research and experimentation, Wildlife colors is the finest water reducible airbrush paint system available today.

Using specialized manufacturing techniques, the pigments are ground to an ink fine consistency. Wildlife Colors are non-toxic and free of extender pigments, resulting in a pure paint which flows better, has brighter, cleaner colors, and overall better performance characteristics. Wildlife colors are infinitely compatible with water, allowing the user to control coverage and opacity.

Highlights

Superior coating for various applications

Superior adhesion to any surface

Ready to use

Fewer spits and blockages

Easy to cleanup

Shelf life of 5+ years

Freeze thaw stable

Flash point of over 200o F

Overnight delivery of stock colors/non-red label "